Australia Education & New Zealand Education Advise


The New Zealand and Australian government allows people who are not citizens or permanent residents to study in Australia/New Zealand on a student visa program. To be grant a student visa you need to meet certain requirements which might be financial, health, character, English or academic related. What you will need depends usually on your citizenship and kind and duration of study. Please provide your details! Your local AA Education advisor can help you with your visa requirements.